Practice Areas: Family, Criminal, Intervention Order, Litigation & Administrative Law
Thomas practices predominantly in areas of Family, Criminal, Intervention Order, Administrative Law and establishing service providers under Administrative Law such as Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Child Care.
Our clients appreciate Thomas’s ability to dissect of what may be a complex legal issue and procedure with plain language. Thomas believes the importance to fully equip clients with information and guide them to discover solution in achieving the best decisions they can.
Thomas prides himself in his venture of establishing Registered Training Organisations. This experience provides him insight and ability in developing strategy, manage projects and delivering pragmatic legal solutions to clients.
Representing Unite Legal, Thomas was chosen as one of the three finalists in Young Executive Male Category for Indian Executive Awards 2016 on http://www.theindiansun.com.au/championing-the-law/ and awarded national recognition in Friends of African for the contribution of legal services for year 2017 and 2018 by Africa Media Australia.
For clients who do not speak English as their mother tongue, Thomas is able to converse in Malayalam, Malay and Tamil. Thomas is a sports enthusiast and a loyal fan of Manchester United.
- Unlicensed driver who fatally struck teen given community service.
- Good samaritan on the mend.
- 15 arrested as part of Operation Liege crackdown on youth crime
- Five youths to face court over violent home invasion
- Malaysian flight attendant jailed 5 years smuggling heroin
- Teens face court over VIC home invasions
- Baker turned cannabis dealer sentenced to two years jail
- iPhones targeted in JB HiFi and Optus snatch & grab gangs
- Men face VIC court on heroin charges